Major Components – Abundant Giving Church Capital Campaign
For each of the 3 options, your capital campaign will include at a minimum the following components (scroll down for additional details):
Comprehensive Church Capital Campaign Resources
The online Abundant Giving Training and Resources Center serves as both road map and compass for the spiritual journey you are about to undertake in your campaign. The foundation of these detailed resources is, of course, the clear examples and precepts found in Scripture. Combined with this timeless wisdom is the step-by-step process derived from the proven best practices from other churches’ campaigns.
At the core of the process is a week-by-week, job description-by-job description, step-by-step process that leads each of the campaign sub-committees or teams through the campaign one step at a time. Each step and task is explained in detail.
The online documentation is a “living document” which is continually being updated with new and expanded information so you will always have the benefit of the most current and up-to-date campaign information.
The Abundant Giving Capital Campaign is a complete, self-contained capital stewardship program that is suitable for almost any sized church. From a week-by-week, task-by-task road map and timeline to sample materials from other campaigns, Abundant Giving is essentially a church capital campaign in a box backed up with the experienced coaching and assistance of a professional campaign consultant. The creation of your communication materials is included: just add preaching, people, printing, and postage and you are on the way to a spiritually and financially successful campaign.
Ongoing Capital Campaign Consulting Support
The best directions are only as good as your understanding and implementation of them. The wise counsel of an experienced capital campaign consultant is invaluable to help you adapt a proven process to the unique culture and circumstances in your church. The consulting is the glue that binds all of the components into a seamless solution for your church. Experience has shown that for most campaigns, a church capital campaign consultant does not need to be on-site 6, 8, or 10 times.
Included in the base program is support by phone and email during the Organization, Preparation and Execution of your capital campaign, plus three years of follow-up during the collection period. On-site training and support are customized for each church, according to its needs and abilities. We also offer remote training and support via tele- or video conference. A typical engagement may include on-site visits for:
- Staff orientation, organization, recruiting, and fact finding
- Initial campaign team orientation and training
- Additional visits for training and support as mutually agreed upon
Church Capital Campaign Communication Materials
Part of every successful capital campaign is communication materials. Campaign communication materials ensure “top of mind” awareness of the campaign and explain the need for and the vision for the project.
Included is access to a library of professionally crafted, full-color capital campaign themes and logos, from which you will select the visual theme for your campaign communication materials. Also included in the package is professional layout assistance that will provide your church with digital artwork ready to be printed by the printer of your choice. All of this is included at no additional charge as part of your capital campaign services!
The Core Components of Every Abundant Giving Capital Campaign:
- First, and foremost, every campaign is based on two fundamental pillars: The Word of God and Best Practices.
- God’s word: Abundant Giving has as its central verse 2 Corinthians 9:8, “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.” The most effective encouragement for sacrificial giving comes directly from the unchanging Word of God.
- Best practices: Those ever-changing methods of effectively communicating these spiritual truths in a relevant manner, that have proven effective in promoting sacrificial giving.
- Pre-campaign organization, timeline development, and goal setting including job descriptions and organizational chart.
- Abundant Giving Campaign Client Resource Site with all materials available Online.
- Ongoing coaching, training, and support.
- Periodic follow-up over the whole giving period (typically 3 years).
- Choice of themed capital campaign communications materials customized for your church.
- Digital press-ready artwork, ready for professional printing or in-house printing.
- Curriculum for small group/Sunday school stewardship studies.
- eBook: Pastor Driven Stewardship: 10 Steps to Lead Your Church to Biblical Giving by Dr. Rod Rogers, with training and sermons for the pastor.
- Sample materials, resources for directors, articles, forms, letters, and examples from other church capital campaigns.
- Telephone and email support.
- Client only training & Resource Web Site
- Organizational chart & job descriptions
- Customized timeline and week-by-week task list
- Sunday school/small group stewardship Bible study materials
- Sample communication materials from other church campaigns
- Sample audio sermons, written sermons, and sermon notes
- Sample letters from the Pastor
- Sample Forms
- Complete Communications Materials Package (** see details, below)
- Your choice of capital campaign themes from a library of nearly 300 themes
- Choice of 150+ capital campaign logos
- Customization of them, logo, text content, and images
- Text and image layout by a professional graphic artist
- Articles and newsletter content
- Worship bulletin inserts
- Stewardship devotional that may be printed or sent digitally
- Virtual and/or on-site consultation, coaching, training, and support – customized to your abilities, timeline, and budget
- Phone and email support from a professional capital campaign consultant during the Planning and Execution phases of the capital campaign
- Timeline and task management
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual follow-up plan for three years
- … and so much more
** Included in the Abundant Giving basic communications material package are:
- Case for Support Statement (brochure)
- “How to Pledge” informational Tri-fold
- Commitment Card
- Letterhead and Envelopes
- Prayer bookmark
- Additional or upgraded items may be selected a la cart for a small additional fee.
Also included are examples of real communication materials created by other churches in their campaigns. These real-life examples will give you ideas of how other churches handled the challenge and will help you visualize how your communication materials will look.