The Benefits to the Church and Members Are Both Spiritual and Financial
- Increased unity and support for the building program: spiritually, financially, and emotionally.
- Cash and commitments that are normally one to three times your current annual budget.
- Spiritual growth, as people seek God’s will and trust His provision.
- Improved ability to obtain church construction financing.
- The necessary monthly cash flow to help service a mortgage.
- Increased cash reserves to provide a financial safety net.
- Increased excitement in the body of Christ.
- The spiritual benefits of a coordinated time of teaching and preaching regarding our money and possessions.
- Cash for up-front design fees and initial construction expenses.
- Potential to reduce the funds that need to be borrowed.
- In addition to the money raised in the campaign, it is not unusual to see regular tithes and offerings go up 10-15% during a capital campaign.
- The spiritual benefits of putting faith into action.
Share the post "Benefits of a Church Capital Campaign"