The Small Church Capital Campaign is priced and designed specifically for the unique dynamics of the small church culture; for small churches needing to raise money for special projects such as building, renovation, or land purchase. Smaller churches must still do all the right things in the right order, but the small church edition simplifies the process and is designed to operate with a much smaller budget and staff.
The Small Church Capital Campaign typically consists of some variation of the following, customized to the needs of YOUR church:
- Initial conference call or video conference with church leaders to provide a campaign overview and to discuss spiritual goals, staffing, and timeline
- Virtual training or one on-site, multi-day consulting engagement to help equip and prepare the team for the campaign
- Web based Abundant Giving Training & Resource Materials
- Pastor’s Resources on preaching, teaching, and spiritual development
- Customized outbound communications
- Copy of Pastor Driven Stewardship eBook (PDF & MS Word) by Dr. Rod Rogers
- Links to recommended small group/Sunday school stewardship studies
- Selection of communication material templates, customized with church information (see sample, below)
- Press-ready communication materials, ready for printing, either professionally or in-house.
- All this PLUS up to 5 months of coaching via video conference, telephone and email as you prepare for and execute your campaign.
- Periodic follow-up during giving period
Please contact us for pricing or to discuss whether the Abundant Giving Small Church Campaign is the right solution for your church’s capital fundraising needs.
We do not post prices online because our fee is tailored to the specific needs of your church, we don’t promote a one-size-fits-all solution.
We’d love the opportunity to help you understand which of our options is right for you and to discuss the cost of a campaign. Contact us to discuss options.
Sample Small Church Capital Campaign Communication Materials Included in the Package
(customized for your church)