Major Components – Abundant Giving Capital Campaign
For all the programs other than the Small Church Capital Campaign, your church capital campaign will include at a minimum the following components (scroll down for additional details):
Comprehensive Church Capital Campaign Resources
The online Abundant Giving Training and Resources Center serves as both roadmap and compass for the spiritual journey you are about to undertake in your church capital campaign. The foundation of these detailed resources is, of course, the clear examples and precepts found in scripture. Combined with this timeless wisdom is the step-by-step process derived from the proven best practices from other church capital campaigns.
At the core of the process is a week-by-week, job description-by-job description, step-by-step process that leads each of the capital campaign sub-committees or teams through the campaign one step at a time. Each step and task are explained in detail.
The online documentation is a “living document” which is continually being updated with new and expanded information so you will always have the benefit of the most current and up to date information.
The Abundant Giving Church Capital Campaign is a complete, self-contained capital stewardship program that is suitable for almost any sized church. From a week by week, task by task roadmap and timeline to sample materials from other campaigns, Abundant Giving is essentially a church capital campaign in a box backed up with the experienced coaching and assistant of a professional campaign consultant. The creation of your communication materials is included, just add preaching, people, printing, and postage, and you are on the way to a spiritually and financially successful capital campaign.
Ongoing Capital Campaign Coaching and Consulting Support
The best of directions are only as good as you understand and implement them. The wise counsel of an experienced capital campaign consultant is invaluable to help your church adapt a proven process to the unique culture and circumstances in your church. The consulting/coaching is the glue that binds all of the components into a seamless solution for your church. Experience has shown that for simpler campaigns, a capital campaign consultant does not need to be on-site 6, 8, or 10 times.
Included in the base program is unlimited support by phone and email during the organization, preparing and execution of your capital campaign, plus 3-years of regular follow-up during the collection period. On-site training and support are customized for each church, according to their needs and abilities. We also offer remote training and support via teleconference and/or webcast. A typical engagement may include on-site visits for:
- Staff orientation, organization, recruiting, and fact finding
- Initial campaign team orientation and trainging
- Additional visits for training and support as mutually agreed upon
Church Capital Campaign Communication Materials
Part of every successful church capital campaign is communication materials. Campaign communication materials help communicate on a number of levels, ensure “top of mind” awareness of the campaign, provide an important channel of communication, and maintain campaign awareness. Included in this program is access to a library of professionally crafted full-color
Included in this program is access to a library of professionally crafted full-color campaign themes and logos, from which you will select the visual theme for your campaign communication materials. Also included in the package is professional layout assistance that will provide your church with digital print ready artwork ready to be printed by the printer of your choice. All of this is included at no additional charge as part of your campaign services!
- Client only training & Resource Web Site
- Organizational chart & job descriptions
- Customized timeline and week by week task list
- Links to recommended Sunday school/small group stewardship materials
- Example communication materials from other church campaigns
- Sample audio sermons, written sermons, and sermon notes
- Sample letters from the Pastor
- Sample Forms
- Complete Communications Materials Package (** see details, below)
- Your choice of capital campaign themes from a library of nearly 300 themes
- Choice of 150+ capital campaign logos
- Customization of them, logo, text content, and images
- Text and image layout by a professional graphic artist
- Articles and newsletter content
- Worship bulletin inserts
- Stewardship devotional that may be printed or sent digitally
- Virtual and/or on-site consultation, coaching, training, and support – customized to your abilities, timeline, and budget
- Unlimited phone and email support from a professional capital campaign consultant during planning and execution phases of the campaign
- Timeline and task management
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual follow-up plan for three years, or to end of pledge period
- … and so much more
** Included in the Abundant Giving basic communications material package are:
- Case for Support Statement (brochure)
- “How to Pledge” informational Tri-fold
- Commitment Card
- Letterhead and Envelopes
- Prayer bookmark
- Additional or upgraded items may be selected a la cart for a small additional fee.
Also included are examples of real communication materials created by other churches. These real-life examples will give you ideas how other churches handled the challenge and will help you visualize how your communication materials will look.