Capital Campaign Client Reviews
Abundant Giving – Church Capital Campaign Reviews
Beginning with campaigns for the fall of 2013, we implemented a formal post-campaign client satisfaction survey process to obtain quality reviews of our capital campaign consulting services. In this web-based survey we sought the input of both the senior pastor as well as that of the campaign’s executive director. We believe these church capital campaign reviews will help you move forward in confidence.
Click the link to read our capital campaign reviews from our online client satisfaction survey.
The client satisfaction survey consisted of 8 subjective questions.
1. How satisfied are you with the capital campaign services provided with respect to Consultant’s Availability
2. How satisfied are you with the capital campaign services provided with respect to Consultant’s Responsiveness
3. How satisfied are you with the capital campaign services provided with respect to Quality of Resources
4. How satisfied are you with the capital campaign services provided with respect to Quality of the Process
5. How would you rate the biblical focus and theological correctness of the capital campaign:
5. How would you rate the Biblical/Kingdom Focus
6. How would you rate the theological Correctness
7. Would you recommend Abundant Giving to another church considering a capital campaign?
8. Do you believe the engagement provided a good value for the investment?
=> The overall average for the 8 subjective survey questions was 4.9 out of a possible 5.0 (Based on reviews since fall of 2013)
Respondents were also given an opportunity to share a comment for other churches through the question:
“What testimony, comment, or words of wisdom would you like to share with another church about your experience?”
Follow the link to read our capital campaign reviews from the client satisfaction survey.
“I would like to thank these churches for their feedback, fellowship, and participation in advancing the Gospel.
I thank God for them and for His blessing in our mutual labor for the Kingdom.
To God be the glory and praise.” – Steve Anderson, Founder