Abundant Giving Church Capital Campaign
A Biblical, Flexible, and Effective Church Capital Campaign to Raise Money for Building, Renovation, or Debt Retirement
A professionally facilitated church capital campaign will typically raise between one and three times the church’s current annual income. A capital campaign is an important part of every church’s financial strategy, whether it is looking to raise money to build a church, renovate or to retire debt.
A biblical capital campaign will Honor God and respect your congregation. A successful church capital campaign will first bear spiritual fruit, which leads to increased giving of the members’ time, treasure, and talents in supporting the church’s vision and mission.
If you are looking for a church capital campaign that is biblical, effective, flexible, and provides exceptional value, Abundant Giving does that and more!
Abundant Giving Church Capital Campaign:
- Is spiritually uplifting.
- Provides flexible, effective, and affordable church capital fundraising options.
- Is founded on clear biblical principles and sound doctrine.
- Is implemented using time-tested best practices adapted to your unique culture and situation.
- Can meet the church fundraising needs and budgets of congregations from 70 to over 4,000 members.
- Is equally suitable and effective for raising money for new construction, renovation and repairs or debt retirement.
- Cost effective enough for small churches, yet flexible and powerful enough to have raised over $9.5 million in a single church campaign.
- A complete, turn-key capital fundraising campaign that includes professionally designed church capital campaign themes and customized communication materials.
First and Foremost, Every Campaign is Based on Two Fundamental Pillars:
The Word of God & Best Practices
Abundant Giving has as its central core verse 2 Corinthians 9:8, “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.” The most effective encouragement for sacrificial giving comes directly from the unchanging Word of God. Best practices are those ever-changing methods of effectively communicating these spiritual truths in a manner that is inspiring and respectful.
- Pre-campaign organization, timeline development, and goal setting. It also includes an organization chart, job descriptions, and custom campaign timeline.
- Abundant Giving Campaign Support and Resource Site (contact us for a free preview).
- Ongoing coaching, training, and support.
- Periodic campaign follow-up over the whole giving period (typically three years).
- Choice of themed capital campaign communications materials customized for your church.
- Digital press ready artwork, ready for professional printing or in-house printing.
- Education Material: Pastor Driven Stewardship eBook by Dr. Rod Rogers.
- Links to recommended small group/Sunday school stewardship studies.
- Stewardship devotional you can use in printed or digital form.
- Sample sermons, sample materials, resources for directors, articles, forms, letters, org chart, job descriptions, and much more.
- Unlimited telephone and email support during the preparation and active phases of your campaign.
For more detail on what is included in the Abundant Giving Capital Campaign, visit our What’s Included page.
Church Capital Campaign – Video Overview